Up to £13 per hour
7 months ago
3 month contract
Our operating hours are between 8am - 8pm during weekdays and 9am - 4pm every Saturday, therefore a flexible approach to shift work is required. For every Saturday worked, you would have a day off in lieu during that same week.
Pay rate £13.00p/h PAYE
Shift allowance £15.00
Saturday Shift £30.00p/h PAYE
- Respond to incoming customer calls, retain ownership through to resolution.
- Record customer data and provide a first-call resolution service wherever possible.
- To send full and accurate details of the enquiry or complaint, to the relevant operations team, ensuring any required action is taken
- Drive the resolution of complaints, liaising with the operations team.
- Establish and maintain good professional working relationships within the team.
- Keep customers updated and informed of the progress of their enquiry/complaint.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive data records.
- Follow defined work management and company processes policies at all times.
- Learn, retain, extend and apply basic understanding of gas mains replacement.
- Contact centre and/or customer service background - essential.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, working with KPIs and SLAs - desirable.
-Experience of dealing with enquiries and complaint handling - essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of CRM systems and Microsoft packages.
-Knowledge and experience of using SAP.
- Knowledge/experience of working in the utilities industry desirable.
- Gas industry experience desirable.