Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £13 per hour
about 2 months ago
Customer Care Representative
3 Month Contract
Must have a full, valid UK driving licence
Working hours 40 hours, normally Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm. There may be a requirement to work shifts between the hours of 8.00am and 8.00pm, as well as weekends.
Pay rate £13.00p/h PAYE + holiday.
To act as an ambassador in front of customers and members of the public, as well as other stakeholders including business owners, retail outlets and others who may be impacted by our work.
- Present a professional, personable, and reassuring face to the business.
- Communicate directly with customers to inform, advise, and educate, and ensure that people are aware of the work we do, how it might affect them and, where necessary, to take responsibility for supporting them.
- Communicate directly with our customers on the doorstep while working collaboratively with the operational teams and Site Managers.
- Follow, complete and champion the CARE process at the start and end of each project, visiting all customer properties.
- Ensure each customer knows all relevant information relating to the project in hand.
- Identify customers who will require further assistance while work is ongoing and ensure there are structured handovers to the operational teams on site.
- Attend regular planning meetings, working with the local area to effectively plan for door knocking.
- Take on multiple task and ensure they are properly prioritised and balanced.
- Ensure customers understand their rights with respect to the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Good understanding of core customer values and behaviours, ensuring they not only exemplify them but encourage others in the business to do so as well.
- Engage, include, understand and respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Commit to putting customers first and achieving high levels of service and satisfaction.
- Show emotional control and thrive when under pressure, staying calm.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Thorough, with good record keeping.
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office - Intermediate Word, Excel, Outlook and internet/intranet capabilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.