about 1 year ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Data Pensions Administrator to join them on a permanent basis within their offices in Swanley.
Due to continued continued growth within the business, a new position has arisen for a candidate to join the team. The role involves working as part of a dedicated team to provide data management services.
- Having good knowledge of all the administration activities and processes.
- Responding to and being first point of contact for all client enquiries.
- Monitoring and reconciling cashbooks and relevant accounting systems.
- Carrying out electronic data loading and contribution reconciling as part of the contribution process.
- Processing new entrants.
- Maintaining the appropriate database records.
- Carrying out daily auto enrolment routines such as issuing communications and preparing refunds to clients.
- Assisting with the late payment of contributions process.
- Working towards overall goals of the Contributions and Pensions Administration teams.
- Supporting and assisting the Team Manager and the Head of Admin. * Answering phone call and liaising with clients.