£11 - £12 per hour
9 months ago
2 month contract
08:00 - 16:00
We are currently seeking a strong Administrator with experience of using Excel such as formatting, filtering & pivot tables.
-Support Depot cost capture by recording gang, plant, fleet, stock and materials use.
- Raising requisitions and purchase orders.
- Support Stocktake and inventory control.
- Office duties to include stationary ordering, filing, timesheets & leave sheets, HAVS records, waste transfer notices.
- Depot training coordination and TBT record keeping.
- Depot communications eg. notice boards and safety boards.
- Support Depot inspection test plans (eg. temperature checks, Legionella checks, calibration records).
- Plant on/off hire/exchanges and reconciliation of Live Hire and Invoices.
- Support other Depot and Office activities as required (for example safety audits, fire drills, attendance at Stakeholder engagement meetings etc).
- Strong IT Skills (Microsoft O365 apps - Excel, Word etc).
- Good knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse information for inaccuracies and work through systems to correct.
- General understanding of Health & Safety requirements.
- Skilled in providing administrative support preferably in a technical environment.