9 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Design Coordinator in London to join them on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will have a Main Con background with experience of working on New Build projects.
You will oversee projects from start to finish, liaise with Architects/Engineers, discharge of planning conditions, build control, warranty provide, subcontractors.
- To manage and coordinate external consultants in their day to day duties related to design and technical aspects of production information.
- Oversee document control with regards to registration and distribution of design and technical information.
- Liaison with key personnel within the project team in preparation of project costing and design works.
- To co-ordinate all technical information from grant of planning permission to completion of project.
- Working towards discharging Building Control and NHBC conditions.
- To manage and drive external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme.
- Prepare technical specifications in line with requirements determined by the clients' requirements within the sales and budget constraints.
- To constantly monitor all production information and consultant activities against budgetary allowances and report any variances.
- Coordinate with the suppliers to obtain approval to material submittals.
- Coordinate internally, with subcontractors and the Client in resolving CRFs and RFIs.