City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Our client is a worldwide market leader in Digital Media by helping progressive brands improve performance and increase engagement by connecting data to their proprietary technology.
Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Sales Manager working with their London office.
You will bring a wealth experience within a Media Sales Management role, have excellent sales and communication skills with a proven track record in sales engagement at a senior level.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3-4 years Business development or account management experience gained within a marketing services agency.
- Proven track record of dealing with senior levels within Media and a knowledge of competitors.
- Overview of media landscape with a deep knowledge / connection on the agency side.
- Previous experience of working with Salesforce or equivalent CRM package.
- Confident in negotiating, constructing, and documenting sales proposals and agreements.
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Working within and maintaining customer data in Salesforce, including but not limited to sales forecasts, plans, activities, opportunities, pipelines and related data.
- You will be responsible for working with a diverse stakeholder group and you must be able to demonstrate your excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Through networking, Identify and target potential new clients.
- Build and maintain global client relationships and develop new business by globalising current relationships.
- Working in conjunction with finance you will be responsible for reporting and financial management to ensure profitable levels of turnover and business goals are achieved.
- Conduct prospecting research & analysis to optimise sales calls.
- Target existing accounts to identify upsell opportunities.
- Contract negotiations inclusive of product selections, pricing & terms.
- Setting, managing and driving KPI's and targets to deliver growth plans.
- Make decisions based on trends and expectations for the future.
- Maintain an awareness of competitors and any developments with the product.
- Planning, preparing and delivering presentations/pitches.
- Ensure all social media avenues are fully utilised.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with publishers.
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure best outcomes for clients and to help solve any problems as necessary.
- Provide sales training to the rest of the team and ensure that they are fully up to date with any product developments.