Bonus Scheme, company car/EV, Pension
South West Recruitment Team
10 days ago
South West Recruitment Team
1st Step Solutions (M&E Recruitment Specialists) have a requirement for a Renewables and LZC Divisional Manager based in Exeter, Devon.
An unique opportunity to head an exciting new division within an established and respected services engineering business.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for building this division. The division will specialise in the design, installation, and maintenance of renewable energy, low and zero carbon technologies.
* Day to day responsibility of this exciting new division including responsibility for P&L.
* Management and delivery of the division in line with the company growth targets.
* The specification, design, and installation of all renewable, Low and zero carbon technology project carried out by the business.
* Identify markets and business opportunities for the division.
* Work closely with our business development team to further expand our presence within this market.
* Provide our customers with a trusted source of advice and knowledge to guide them in selecting the most effective renewable and LZC technology.
* Develop and lead a team to grow the division.
* Develop systems and processes to ensure all compliance and quality standards are maintained.
* Keep up to date with emerging technologies.
Skills & Experience
* Passion for green technologies and reducing carbon footprint of organisations,
* Experience in the design & installation of low and zero carbon technologies.
* Experience of carrying out Low or Zero Carbon (LZC) Feasibility Studies and Energy Surveys.
* Qualified in an Electrical Engineering, Building Services, or similar discipline.
* Computer literate
* Full driving licence
* Seeking the opportunity to acquire further skills and progress your career
* Excellent written communication skills
* Confident talking to key project stakeholders
* Comfortable working with numbers and data
* Negotiable salary
* Bonus Scheme
* Company Car/EV
* Pension scheme
* Friendly working environment
* Good scope for career development and progression
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide any relevant trade cards (JIB, CSCS, Skill card etc), a CV/recent work history, recent work contact references and proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or Visa).
'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.
You can now follow us and pick up all the latest work opportunities on Facebook (search 1st Step Solutions) on your Facebook page.