£10 - £12 per hour
6 months ago
Our client is seeking a Document Controller/Project Administrator to join them on an contract basis in Farnborough.
This will be an ongoing contract role due to start at the beginning of November which is long term.
Required over 4 days per week.
Must have knowledge of Sharepoint.
- The usual document control management ( ensuring the site drive is kept up date with latest issue of documentation/ inc. Sharepoint )
- Be the central point of receiving documentation from our Design department
- Issue drawings to client / site team
- Update site drawing racks
- Complete site induction paperwork and track skill cards
- File and keep logs of RAM's, tech subs
- Type meeting minutes
- Update clients Access system (Booking in of personnel and deliveries these request will come from the whole team including sub-contractors)
- As works progresses and RAM's are signed and completed these will need to be scanned and saved on the system (Archiving as project progresses)
- Scan daily documentation so (archiving is undertaken as we progress this will include permits to work, limitation of access, hot works permits).
- Receive sub-contractor plant registers and weekly inspections ensure these are saved in the relevant file both electronically and hard copies.