4 months ago
Our client requires a Document Controller on an 18 month contract in Bristol.
You will be supporting the project team in both document control and project administration reporting direct in to the Project Manager.
The role consists of but is not limited to:
- General project administration that can include scanning and printing of documents and preparation of required site documents (foreman's documents).
- Control of ALL drawings issue from external sources to head office
- Control of Project snagging and outstanding works through SnagR. Includes issuing to subcontractors and closing out.
- Monitoring and updating project completion files on server.
- Collating project information for server and to assist in production of O&M manuals.
- Production of O&M Manuals if not sourced externally.
- Control of As built drawings and production alongside engineers.
- Preparation for project meetings and project diaries. Including booking of meeting rooms and preparation of refreshments.
- Collating project H&S file and ensuring information is up to date throughout project.
- Issuing of latest project information to subcontractors alongside engineers can include programmes and technical information.
- Issuing of RFI and Technical submissions to clients and updating relevant schedules.
- Placing orders for office and Site supplies, Including PPE through Head Office. (Orders raised through as Head Office).
All of the above is specific to your role but not exhaustive. You will be expected to assist the project team as required.