6 months ago
Our client is seeking a Document Controller to join their team in King's Cross on a 3 month contract.
You will be well organised, have good communication skills dealing with both office and site personally with excellent attention to detail.
EDMS knowledge is not essential for this role but desirable.
- Complete and distribute required paperwork and information to raise new project numbers.
- Issue quotations externally for approvals.
- Set up new electronic project folders with all standard information.
- Assist project engineers with specific tasks as when requested.
- Maintain internal databases and spreadsheets.
- Liaison with other company departments and external parties.
- Co-ordinate all activities related to document control procedure including technical documents, drawings, programmes, progress documents and commercial correspondence.
- Production and issue of site documents and follow up of all site requirements.
- Ensure availability of the most recent version of all documents.
- Creation of technical submissions, management and updating of same.
- Creation and management of data / spec sheets.
- Creation and issue of monthly progress reports.
- Uploading, downloading project information from client extranets. Distribute and share said information internally.
- Managing and co-ordinating web based information on projects that you are allocated to.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate various document control reports as required.
- Ensure that all controlled documents are of the latest issue and given to the appropriate staff, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and associated distribution.
- Maintain files and control logs as required by the projects.
- Tracking document history and maintain effective repository.