£10 - £12 per hour
30 days ago
Our client is seeking a Project Administrator to join them on an contract basis in Farnborough.
This will be an ongoing contract role due to start asap and will be long term.
Required 5 days p/w - 10 - 2pm.
- The usual document control management (ensuring the site drive is kept up date with latest issue of documentation/ inc. Sharepoint)
- Be the central point of receiving documentation from our Design department
- Issue drawings to client / site team
- Update site drawing racks
- Complete site induction paperwork and track skill cards
- File and keep logs of RAM's, tech subs
- Type meeting minutes
- Update clients Access system (Booking in of personnel and deliveries these request will come from the whole team including sub-contractors)
- As works progresses and RAM's are signed and completed these will need to be scanned and saved on the system (Archiving as project progresses)
- Scan daily documentation so (archiving is undertaken as we progress this will include permits to work, limitation of access, hot works permits).
- Receive sub-contractor plant registers and weekly inspections ensure these are saved in the relevant file both electronically and hard copies.