5 months ago
Document Controller required for 6 month contract in Worcester.
Business Collaborator experience desired although previous EDMS knowledge would be accepted.
- Scanning, checking and uploading historic paper documentation onto our electronic document control system (Business Collaborator)
- Ensure the correct naming conventions, META data and other attributes are used and maintained
- Transferring of key deliverables as per the FMP and DC process
- Liaise with the Contract and Core Team to assist with ensuring that all procedural documents are submitted
- Updating the relevant registers and trackers to ensure they are up to date with the required information including drawing numbers and creating the necessary hyperlinks
- Support the Contract Team by promoting the correct filing of relevant emails by forwarding to contract inbox
- Ensure all paperwork is recorded when disposed of/archived on the relevant tracker
- Share good practice with the wider Document Control community in our drive for continuous improvement
- Maintain professional working relationships with the Contract Team, Core Team, Supply Chain and Client (STW)
- Communicate well at all levels, duties may include greeting site visitors front of house, answering calls and access intercom as required to cover others absence.
- Various Site Administration duties as required by the line manager including preparation of reports, occasional meeting minutes, printing and distributing of documents as required, updating notice boards and management of stationary supplies
- Completion of relevant requisitions, checking and signing delivery notes
- Assist the Contract Team in managing the See it, Sort it, Report it feedback cards