4 months ago
Document Controller/Accounts Assistant
We are working on behalf of a leading Contractor that has an opportunity for a Document Controller/Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis in Grays.
You will have previous experience in carrying out document control for construction projects and some accounts knowledge.
- Document control over two projects.
- Answering and raising queries, raising and uploading RFI's, workflows and drawings.
- Print off emails, timesheets, Expenses and DWS (day work sheets) from engineers.
- Highlight DWS hours and enter onto weekly hours checker, send to managers for amendments to enable to collate timesheets.
- Arrange timesheets per site/agency.
- Update tracker with hours & costs.
- Arrange training for operatives and update training matrix when required.
- Collating post into job specific, i.e. project invoices, statements, agency invoices.
- Collate information and arrange DBS Checks.
- IR35 - Assisting with IR35 compliance.
- Arrange hire of vans.
- Assisting Office Manager as and when required.
- Answering telephone, filing, photocopying.