City of London, London
over 1 year ago
Our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Document Controller in Central London.
This is an ongoing contract role with the possibility of temp - perm.
Must have in-depth experience of working within a Document Controller role with multiple EDM software knowledge.
- Maintain the document management system across the contract with regards to updating, recording and modifying areas of the master filing system, hard copy data filing and overall system / process set up.
- Manage and advise on the day to day document control across the contract in various mediums, including and not inclusive to electronically and hard copy filing.
- Liaise between the Operations team, project team, Sub-contractors and other external parties on document management issues.
- Oversee the management of O&M data, supporting drawing files so as to ensure that they are kept up to date at all times, so the Operations team are working to current drawings and have up to date maintenance information available.
- Oversee the management and control of archiving information in accordance with legislation and contractual requirements.
- To assist with and be integral to ensuring continual improvement across the contract in respect to whole life management of information.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties relevant to the post and grade as may be determined by Senior Management.