3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Document Controller to join their team in King's Cross on a permanent basis.
You will be well organised, have good communication skills dealing with both office and site personally with excellent attention to detail.
EDMS experience is essential for this role although would be beneficial.
- Checking tender documentation, accuracy, details and production of analysis spreadsheets.
- Confirming to relevant parties that documentation has been received, taking into account any missing portions
- Logging in of all documents (e.g. drawings, specifications etc) within the appropriate project file
- Liaising with other members of the projects team to put together manufacturers listings for enquiries, technical submissions, O&M Manuals, etc
- Making telephone calls to manufacturers, suppliers, project companies, requesting information, details, instructions etc
- Photocopying various documents
- Updating and maintaining pricing spreadsheets, drawing registers, O&M information, material procurement schedules.
- To check and maintain an accurate projects filing system
- To ensure that manufacturers', suppliers, project team companies addresses and telephone numbers are kept up-to-date.
- Production of regular progress reports, financial reports for approval by the projects engineer.