City of London, London
£27000 - £29000 per annum
11 days ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Document Controller on permanent basis in Central London.
You will be managing multiple projects in London which you will be required to visit on an ad hoc.
We are looking for candidates with many years within the construction industry having worked within a Document Controller role. You will have extensive experience using multiple EDM software, have exceptional organisational skills with good communication skills.
- Save and file all design related documents received from client and sent to client for all current UK projects.
- Download the documents such as drawings, reports from the relevant project portals and save them in a designated folder on server.
- Print and save the documents as a hard copy in the folders.
- Upload the documents on BIW, Aconex and other information exchange platform being used on the projects. - Maintaining Vanquish hand scanner database of all subcontractors working on the sites. Running daily attendance reports and weekly timesheets, setting up new starters.
- Maintaining site related documents and registers: Training Matrix, Crane down time tracker, document approval trackers, NCR registers.
- Updating clients database (4 field, Smart Waste, Aconex Field).
- Organising distribution channel for each project.
- Setting up numbering system for UK SHEQ documents.
- Supporting Quality Manager in publishing the quality, environmental and H&S documentation according to project IMS system.
- Producing reports as required by project managers (i.e. current approval status of documents).
- Creating O&M Manuals by gathering required information, coordinating with each department to ensure approved and fianlised documents are issued to the client upon Practical completion. Issuing final documents via Zutec, Dome, Apex.
Archiving all files at the end of the project to ensure they can be easily retrieved.
Providing technical and procedural support to project team members (i.e. training on use of Aconex).
- Monitoring correspondence with client and distributing to relevant department; H&S, Quality, Commercial.
- Assisting in internal and external audits.
- Searching and finding any document required by the project managers.