£24000 - £26000 per annum
8 months ago
Document Controller with site experience required for multiple sites in London.
You will be the sole Document Controller over 3 sites in London so you must be prepared to go to a different site at short notice. The Document Controller will also carry out the administration for the project teams which will include Site Inductions, Health & Safety, Snagging and more.
Contract will run at least 9 - 12 months although perm candidates will be considered.
* To provide full support to the Senior Project Manager, Commercial Manager and Project Team with all engineering functions including managed requirements of site based personnel.
* To undertake all administrative functions of the Project Team to ensure efficient operation of the Project.
* To maintain a healthy and productive working relationship with the client on matters of administration, compliance and communication.
* To carry out a quality control function of auditing, maintaining and training to ensure we have a uniformed compliance with Company Standards and Procedure across the project as a whole.
* To have a responsibility to take care for the Health and Safety of others and yourself.
* To take responsibility for managing SPM, CM and Project diaries and emails, organising events, travel and meetings when required.
* Monitor filing systems paper and electronic in accordance with company procedures.
* Endeavour to improve the team's performance.
* Monitor supervisor responsibilities and assist where support required.
* Encourage team to keep office clean and presentable and work down areas free.
* Assist site team across the projects as required.
* Diary and email management
* Collation of all Teams Manager reports and documentation as requested
* Collation of monthly and weekly reports and assist manage process
* Print off drawing registers and file, Collate, supersede and hang drawings
* Maintain drawing files Project Team use
* Upload of electronic drawings on to site specific intranets using BIW/Conject
* Organise hard copies and ensure electronic devices are using latest revisions
* Assist Project Manager with filing and document control