12 months ago
Due to continued growth, our client has an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller to join their business on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone that is keen to develop their career within a growing organisation.
You will initially be office based working across two projects during the pre-construction stages followed by being site based working across two projects in London.
- Assisting Site Team to ensure accurate distribution of information within project deadlines.
- Ensuring project filing system is set up and maintained in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintaining project registers and trackers.
- Ensuring design information (drawings and technical specifications etc.) is up to date and released to the site team and subcontractors via project notifications.
- Controlling incoming /outgoing correspondence and information.
- Archiving superseded drawings and documents in line with Company procedures.
- Receiving/ checking and distributing documents in accordance with project procedures.
- Ensuring all project documentation is loaded to the project drive and is accessible to project team.
- Maintaining updated hard copy master file of all project documentation, including drawings.
- Providing / confirming availability of relevant documents as identified in the Contract for designers.
- Ensuring all documents are uploaded onto the main contractors/clients document management system in accordance with their specified protocols.
- Ensure all documents are uploaded and maintained up to date onto the internal document management system (Viewpoint) in accordance with specified protocols.
- Issuing weekly internal and external H&S returns (internal to our head office and external to the main contractor).
- Managing the hand scanner on site (registering new people, removing leavers from the system, adding operatives CSCS card details).
- Maintaining the site notice board (making sure all the latest notices and trackers are displayed).
- Scanning and saving delivering notes.
- Other site related duties as may be outlined to you from time to time.
- General management of the site office to ensure tidiness, efficient set up, etc.
- Act as central liaison for site IT issues and set up of site infrastructure.
- Ordering stationary and office supplies