South West Recruitment Team
3 months ago
6 months +
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 6 months (possible permanent positions with the client)
1st Step Solutions are recruiting a Domestic Electrician based in Yeovil for a leading M&E services provider. The role will be based at the office of the client and you will need to travel within a radius of the site to multiple jobs, including new builds and refurbishments.
- Working on domestic new or occupied housing
- Installing lights and power sockets
- Servicing and maintenance work without immediate supervision in safe, efficient and economical manner.
Requirements for Successful Candidates:
- Full Driving License is essential
- ECS card (gold or equivalent)
- 18th Edition/17th Edition wiring Regs
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent i.e. industry assessed
How do I apply?
- 'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
- Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
- Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.