South West Recruitment Team
about 1 year ago
EICA Commissioning Engineer
Salary: £350 per day
Duration: 2 months
1st Step Solutions are looking for an EICA Commissioning Engineer to work with a leading M&E building services contractor on a project in Brockhampton.
Placement of Subcontracts for MCC/ICA and Electrical Installation through:
- expediting subcontracts,
- pre start meetings,
- agreeing RAMS,
- then electrical site safety (As Authorised Person issuing Permits) and quality supervision,
- through to commissioning planning and hands on commissioning Severn Trent Authorisation or previous Severn Trent Auth Prep, Switched to 415V,
- Managing Subcontractors'
- Managing on Site Safety/Quality and Supervision.
Requirements for Successful Candidates:
- 10 years' experience in similar roles
How do I apply?
- 'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
- Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
- Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.