5 months ago
1st Step are currently looking to speak to experienced Electrical Authorised Person for a short term requirement in South East London. As this is a rail project, previous rail experience is preferred.
You will be joining a large, multi-disciplinary design and construction team on a high profile, high impact project. You will be working in close proximity to the external design suppliers and the client. This employer has a reputation for developing skills and maintaining a positive working environment.
* Management of Electrical sub- contractor, planning works and provide reports on tasks undertaken
* Switching of LV switchgear and the migration of cabling from old to new equipment
* Organise and execute LV switching, isolation, earthing, identification of the point of work and issue of safety documentation duties on LV networks in accordance with Electrical Safety Rules.
* Liaise with HV SAP and assist with managing the HV Electrical Contractor
* Diversion of services to allow construction works
* Scheduled checks and maintenance actions on Electrical Equipment
* Managing contract works where necessary and providing reports
* Issuing Electrical safety documentation where necessary, including Standing Instructions
* Electrical Testing and Commissioning activities
* Supervise works where necessary
* Implement the relevant requirements of the Safety, Quality, Environmental and Operational within the areas of responsibility
Appointed Person Certificate