City of London, London
Up to £26 per hour
about 2 months ago
Experienced Electrical Chargehand needed for an requirement on a large hospital project. in SE London.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Have hands on ability - preferably Time Served / NVQ qualified
· Computer literate individual who is able to order materials and basic plant via emails
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation method
· Good people management and motivational skills
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
· Day to day problem solving and answering / resolving any technical queries
· Assuring the installation is of a high standard
· At least 2 years experience in a similar role
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £26.00 per hour, CIS available
Hours: 43 hours per week
Duration: Long term
Location: SE London
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
To be eligible for this role, you will be required to provide recent references confirming similar duties as an, JIB/ECS card, SSSTS and proof of your right to work in the UK.
Please apply online or call the South East Trades Team for further information.