about 2 months ago
Electrical Commissioning Manager
1st Step are currently recruiting for a leading M&E Contractor who are looking to add a Electrical Commissioning Manager to work across their London projects.
- Manage & supervise the commissioning of various systems.
- Work closely with various project teams including the Project Manager, Engineers, and the Construction Team to provide expert advice, guidance and leadership.
- Lead & direct all commissioning activities at the site adhering to company procedures, processes.
- Ensures best practices by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning processes and systems considering and including: contractual requirements, project and construction schedule.
- Establishes system boundaries, scopes of work, and commissioning execution plans.
- Assistance to project teams with review and submission of Commissioning RAMS and Test Scripts.
- Be involved & participate in vendor supplier, and/or subcontractor meetings to resolve issues.
- Degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 5 year experience in commissioning.
- Experience working on commercial projects essential.
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve business and project results.
- Good leadership, planning, organising and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Excellent understanding or commissioning.