2 months ago
1st Step Solutions are working with a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK to source a Electrical Construction Manager in London.
The company we are working with are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
Electrical Manager duties :
* Responsible for supervising and coordinating all the workings at a job site including that of a crew of plumbers, electricians, apprentices, and labourers.
* Establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project
* Organise and coordinate all project materials and equipment
* Ensure that all work installed is completed in accordance with the standards set
* All work will be completed on budget, on time, and in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards
Electrical Manager roles and responsibilities:
* Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities C/W labour hours and material costs
* Tracking costs and labour through the project
* Preparing costs for variations
* Producing monthly valuations
* Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & labour costs efficiency through the project
* Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
Electrical Manager will have the following experience:
* Previous experience on UK construction sites is essential
* An understanding of Commercial, Design and Programme and Building Services
* A minimum of 6 years with a Tier 2 M&E contractor on commercial projects as a manager
Electrical Manager will have the following Qualifications:
* Electrical trade background
* Black CSCS Card