3 months ago
Are you a Electrical Construction Manager looking for a new opportunity? 1st Step Solutions are working with a leading M&E contractor who are looking for an Electrical Construction Manager in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will join an already established electrical team on the close out phase of this project. The project is a Mechanical and Electrical installation and has a project value in excess of £5M.
Electrical Construction Manager roles and responsibilities are to deliver:
* Responsible for supervising and coordinating all the workings at a job site
* Establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project,
* Organise and coordinate all project materials and equipment.
* Ensure that all work installed is completed in accordance with the standards set
* All work will be completed on budget, on time, and in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
* Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities C/W labour hours and material costs
* Tracking costs and labour through the project
* Preparing costs for variations
* Producing monthly valuations
* Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & Labour costs efficiency through the project
* Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
Electrical Construction Manager will have the following qualifications:
* SSSTS/SMSTS Qualification
* Trade or Engineering Qualification
* Black CSCS Card
Electrical Construction Manager will have the following experience:
* A Electrical trade background
* At least 5 years in a Supervisors role on Commercial projects over £5M
* At least 5 years experience on UK Commercial projects
* An understanding of Commercial, Design and Programme and Building Services
* Experienced in Research/Life Science/Lab projects