£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, project bonus
South West Recruitment Team
4 months ago
01/03/2022 or ASAP
Our client a successful and growing Regional Electrical Contractor are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team
We are recruiting on their behalf for an additional, experienced Electrical Contracts Manager to join their well-respected and established team based in Shrivenham, close to Swindon. They are now established as the leading contractor in the area with an excellent order book and client base. They typically operate within a 100 mile radius of our office.
- Managing multiple projects through from initial enquiry to client handover
- Pricing / estimating projects and producing quotes. Evaluating and completing tenders
- Producing job related documents such as RAMS, NICEIC certificates and O&M files
- Working with both private and public sector
- Projects are varied and value from £25K - 500K.
- Client liaison and attending meetings.
- Recruitment and management of labour including sub-contractors
- Cost control, P&L understanding and reporting out
- You will previously have worked as an Electrical Contracts Manager for a minimum of five years and be confident in running multiple projects as above
- A highly flexible attitude and willing to deal with jobs of all types and sizes. This may include small works in between contracts
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of commercial, domestic and light industrial electrical work
- Commercially astute and willing to make decisions.
- It is important that you have worked your way up from the tools and hold recognisable electrical qualifications. Ideally, including 18th Edition and ideally C&G 2391
- Proficient with IT systems as the company have modern processes
- Happy working to targets. Your remuneration is a basic salary + an uncapped performance-based bonus scheme
- Able to operate under pressure and produce exceptional results. Genuinely willing to source and work on projects of all sizes and types. Comfortable dealing with reactive situations and jobs alongside longer term projects. A flexible can do attitude.
- Driven and happy to look for work as well as manage jobs
- You will live no more than a 40-minute commute from our office.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Project Bonus
- Car allowance
- 30 days holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
- Long service benefits
Call 1st Step Solutions Bristol on 0117 3326633 and speak to Andy, Matt or Ralph