over 1 year ago
1st Step Solutions have an immediate requirement for an experienced Electrical Engineer based in Sweden on a Date Centre Project.
* Plan the development of the project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
* To prepare reports and front-end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off's and out to tender schedules.
* To prepare of technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
* Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
* Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
* Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
* Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
* Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team)
* Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
* Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
* Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
Electrical Engineer will have the following experience:
* Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering
* Intermediate level (3-5 years' experience)
* At least 5 years post graduate Electrical Construction experience
* Experience in M&E Commercial Projects
* First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
* To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office
* Work three weeks have a long weekend home (flights paid)