West End, London
Up to £22 per hour + Holiday
2 months ago
Job Title | Electrical Engineer | Facilities
Location | London
Duration | 5 Months
Start Date | 21/03/2022
Finish Date: 04/08/2022
Rate | £22.00p/h PAYE + holiday
Hours | 40hrs p/w
1st Step Solutions are seeking to recruit a 5 x Electrical Engineers for a short contract based in West London.
* Day to day servicing of the Mechanical & Electrical Infrastructure and the ability to carry out breakdown maintenance on mechanical/electrical systems and equipment
* To be familiar with mechanical & electrical applications normally encountered within the contract.
* To be aware of Safe Systems of Work and its application, performed under the terms of the contract.
* To take control of any works requested by the Supervisors/Managers through to completion.
* To attend reactive calls and complete.
* To complete PPMs within stated time frames
* To assist all client in adhoc tasks.
* To have a full understanding of all plant and system
* To be fully aware of all emergency isolations within the buildings
* To carryout under Supervisors instructions monthly scenarios and present back to Supervisors/Managers in agreed time scales and format.
* To complete incident report in agreed format and timescale.
* To ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements and to assist in any training of the team.
* If requested, to assist with the monitoring and supervision on a day to day basis.
* To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair.
* Operation of plant and equipment. Inspection of Mechanical and Electrical equipment and systems to ensure safe and efficient operation in accordance with agreed procedures and company quality standards.
* Provide technical incident reports where requested and provide supporting documentation of incidents. Responsibility as to who generates the report will be identified by the Supervisor.
* Participate in the upkeep of records on servicing of plant and equipment and maintaining the plant asset registers.
* To complete material requests forms to maintain stock levels.
* Participate in adherence to Quality System documentation.
* To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time this includes the generation of Permit to Works.
* To understand and comply with policies and procedures.
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* Recognised apprenticeship.
* City & Guild level 2 minimum / NVQ level 3 minimum.
* 2 years minimum experience of client relationships.
* Knowledge of control systems.
* Knowledge of HVAC systems.
* IOSH Working Safely minimum.
* Confined Space Training.
* Driving License.