3 months ago
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor based in Cambridge who are looking to build on their Estimating Team due to an increase in workload and multiple project wins. With a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer, along with a great company culture this is an exciting opportunity for someone either looking to take a step up or transition into a large company to continue their development.
Whether you are an Intermediate Electrical Estimator looking for development and progression or at Senior Level and just looking for a new challenge, please get in contact to discuss further.
The client covers various project types which include Commercial, Residential, Health, Education, Industrial and Leisure.
- Preparation of detailed take-offs and measurement from tender documents for Project valued from £1-8 Million.
- Design proposals and examine tender documentation as well as advise of alternative solutions or value engineering options.
- Take an enquiry or tender package and work it up into a detailed quotation using Estimation
- Liaise with other departments for gathering data required for the compilation of tenders.
- Undertake the commercial/technical appraisal of suppliers and M&E sub-contractors.
- Cover for other duties in the event of Staff holidays and illness.
- Fulfil a weekly telemarketing slot to contact prospective customers by phone.
- 3 years' experience minimum with tender experience up to £5 million solely.
- Additional duties at Management's discretion.
I am in the process of organising interviews over the next week, so please get in contact to discuss further.