£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car
3 months ago
January / February
Electrical Estimator - Berkshire
Are you currently looking for a new challenge? 1st Step are currently working with a leading M&E Contractor based in Berkshire who are looking to build on their Estimating team having secured multiple large-scale projects and also have a healthy pipeline of tenders coming in for 2019, 2020 & 2021 work. With a competitive salary and benefits available along with a great company culture this could be the new challenge you're looking for.
Whether you are an Assistant Electrical Estimator looking for development and progression or at Senior Level or just looking for a new challenge, please get in contact to discuss.
This is a great opportunity to join a Large M&E Contractor based in Berkshire covering work throughout the UK, turning working on projects up to the value of £25 million. If you are looking for a new role on a permanent basis and have a background with Electrical Estimation on projects within Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Data Centres or Education please send your CV in.
Experienced Electrical Estimator with at least 3 years' experience within the Building Services industry estimating using Amtech estimating software.
- Can work alongside the other estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department.
- A track record of having successfully estimated a variety of Building Services projects covering Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Residential projects between the values of £500k - £15m, along with proven experience in dealing directly with clients.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, able to inspire, influence and negotiate.
- Hold a sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding.
- Drive and determination to progress their career into a senior role.
- Complete take-offs from drawings/information provided.
- Full document control on each tender.
- Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
- Value Engineering and/or partial design works on tenders.
- Input take offs into estimating software and model/finalise quotation.
- Report to senior estimators and/or Directors including full adjudications of each tender.
- Produce quantified schedule of rates.
- Competent standalone estimator.
- Looking to develop their career.
- Committed and self-driven.
- Methodical and thorough.
I am in the process of organising interviews this week and into the new year so please get in contact to discuss further.