Greater London, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Package
over 1 year ago
Electrical Estimator - Dagenham, Essex
1st Step are currently working with a specialist M&E Contractor based in Dagenham, Essex who are looking to recruit an Experience Electrical Estimator. Having secured multiple large-scale projects and also have a healthy pipeline of tenders coming in for 2020 & 2021 work they are looking to grow further. With a competitive salary and benefits available along with a great company culture this could be the new challenge you're looking for.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing M&E Contractor based in Dagenham covering work throughout London and South East, turning work on projects up to the value of £5 million both Mechanical and Electrical. If you are looking for a new role on a permanent basis and have a background within Electrical Estimation on projects within Commercial, Industrial and Residential please send your CV in.
* Experienced Electrical Estimator with at least 3 years' experience within the Building Services industry estimating using Amtech estimating software.
* Can work alongside the other estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department.
* A track record of having successfully estimated a variety of Building Services projects covering Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects between the values of £100k - £5m, along with proven experience in dealing directly with clients.
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, able to inspire, influence and negotiate.
* Complete take-offs from drawings/information provided.
* Full document control on each tender.
* Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
* Value Engineering and/or partial design works on tenders.
* Input take offs into estimating software and model/finalise quotation.
* Report to senior estimators and/or Directors including full adjudications of each tender.
* Produce quantified schedule of rates.
* Competent standalone estimator.
* Looking to develop their career.
* Committed and self-driven.
* Methodical and thorough.
I am in the process of organising interviews for next week so please get in contact to discuss further.