City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + travel and package
over 1 year ago
Electrical Project Engineer - London, City
1st Step are currently looking to speak to experienced Electrical Project Engineers for a major new build commercial project in central London
Our client is a leading MEP Contractor, with an excellent reputation of delivering high quality, major projects for both leading clients and developers nationally.
- Oversee all pre-construction to include design coordination, review and management, value engineering of the electrical package.
- Subcontractor procurement, issuing of technical submittals, RFIs and management of the safe and timely install of the electrical package.
- Ensure cost control alongside the QS and PM team and oversee H&S and project progress.
- Experience in a project engineering role for a large M&E Contractor
- Ideally educated to HNC / Degree level, although would consider trades background with clear and demonstrable experience and progression
- Experience on large scale commercial and residential projects in London
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, chasing a promotion or a pay rise please don't hesitate to apply or contact me on