12 months ago
Electrical Project Engineer - Intermediate Level
Our client is actively recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer, ideally with a couple years' experience in an engineering role for an M&E Contractor.
The initial project is a large commercial job based just south of Oxford, where the successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of the electrical package from design to handover.
Working alongside the project management and commercial team as an Electrical Project Engineer, duties will include:
- Attending client, consultant and architect meetings to review, coordination and develop the electrical design
- Value engineering of the electrical package, to ensure specification is met and save money where possible
- Issue Tech Subs and RFIs
- Review subcontractor tender packages and selection thereof
- Implement and review commissioning schedule and ITP's
- Provide technical assistance to subcontractor packages throughout the program
- Monitor site progress in accordance to scope of works and specification
- Attend regular progress, site and client meetings
To be considered for the role, my client is looking for:
- Proven track record in delivering electrical projects for M&E Contractors on large commercial construction schemes
- Ideally education to HNC or Degree level, however trade background with clear and demonstrable career progression will be considered
- Preconstruction and build management experience throughout the project lifecycle
- Ideal candidate with hold SMSTS, 1st Aid and CSCS Cards
If you want to work for a genuinely progressive and forward thinking contractor, then please apply today or get in touch today.