Birmingham, West Midlands
3 months ago
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER - Birmingham
Our client, a leading M&E Contractor nationwide is currently expanding its presence in the midlands area and are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer in Birmingham.
Projects will vary in nature, so experience covering commercial, residential or infrastructure projects as an Electrical Project Engineer is essential.
Duties will include:
- Design review, coordination and control
- Setting up of site and processes to meet specifications
- Production of scope of works alongside client and PM
- Vetting, review and placement of subcontractor tenders
- Issuing and responding to Technical Submittals and RFIs
- Subcontractor management
- Administration of all design, RFI and Tech Sub documentation
- Preconstruction build and progress meetings with Supply Chain
- Management of QA/QC in accordance to Scope
- Assisting in client and design meetings
- Assisting in preparation of close out and handover documentation
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- BSc or HND/C in Electrical Engineering
- Proven track record in delivering large projects through the building services industry
- Stable employment record, with clear staying power
- Would consider recent graduates with limited experience in a developmental role
If you live in the Birmingham area and are interested in a career move, then we are very keen to speak to you in relation to this opportunity. Please apply today for consideration.