City of London, London
9 months ago
Are you an Electrical Project Engineer? Our client would consider all levels from Intermediate to Senior as they have new projects starting across London and would like to strengthen there team. The successful candidate will have worked on M&E projects of £10 Million + and have overseen projects from conception to completion
Typical Responsibilities include:
- Design review and management
- Value engineering of electrical package
- Procurement of subcontractor packages
- Supply chain management
- Producing and issuing of RFIs and Technical Submittals
- Implementing commissioning plans
- Providing technical and programme assistance to the project team
- HNC or Degree in Electrical / Building Services Engineering
- Experience leading technical aspects of large scale residential projects
- Steady employment history, ability to show responsibility for projects from concept to completion
If you are interested in this role please get in touch to discuss career opportunities.
If you are interested or would like to know more information, please get in contact.