19 days ago
Electrical Project Manager
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading M&E Contractor who have an opportunity for an Electrical Project Manager to join their team in Northampton.
Electrical Project Manager Profile:
- Project Managers need to be driven to deliver quality projects. They will take pride in their work.
- They must take ownership and responsibility for your projects, both financially, progressively and the teams working on them.
- They must understanding that building and managing relationships is key.
- Have a stable background of working with a Tier 1 Contractor.
- Experience of delivering large commercial projects up to the value of £25mil.
- You will have overall responsibility for the successful project delivery.
- Taking the project from the estimating team via a project hand over.
- Review of the scope, be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required.
- Better buying of all packages, in line with company policy.
- Issuing technical submittals of all equipment / packages.
- Issue all programmes pre construction.
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion.
- Quality control.
- Sub-Contractor management.
- Support cost ledger and be responsible for project costs.
- Commissioning and handover.
- Produce and issue weekly project reports.
- Manage project progress and design meetings.
- Produce and maintain project documentation.
- Conduct a post contract project review/lessons learned.
- Maintain client relationship throughout project.
- Cultivate and maintain safe working practices on site.
- An Electrical trade qualification.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role.
- HNC/HND in relevant industry.
- IT Skills, a good working knowledge.