City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
18 days ago
1st Step Solutions have a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Project Manager based in London. Our client is a growing and ambitious Mechanical and Electrical Contractor who have been trading since for the past 50 years have an exciting portfolio of engineering projects across London and the South East of England. They have been awarded one of the largest projects in their history due to their success on other projects for this client several and our keen to find a talented Electrical bias Project Manager to join their team based at one of their prestigious sites in London.
The ideal Electrical Project Manager will be driven to deliver quality projects, and will take pride in their work, with a willingness to take ownership and responsibility for projects and the teams working on them. Electrical Project Managers need to understand that building and managing relationships is key for this contractor as its one of the main reasons they have done well over the last few decades.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Electrical Project Manager, who has a solid and stable engineering career history and has worked for contractors starting and completing projects with plenty of commercial experience. Electrical Project Managers with experience of multi-million-pound commercial projects will be seriously considered for this role.
Electrical Project Manager Duties:
- Taking the project from the estimating team via a project hand over
- Review of the Scope, be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required.
- Better buying of all packages, in line with company policy
- Issuing technical submittals of all equipment / packages
- Issue all programmes pre-construction
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Quality control
- Sub-contractor management
- Support cost ledger and be responsible for project costs
- Commissioning and handover
- Produce and issue weekly project reports
- Manage project progress and design meetings
- Produce and maintain project documentation
- Conduct a post contract project review / lessons learned
- Maintain client relationship throughout project
- Cultivate and maintain safe working practices on site
- Strong technical awareness of Electrical services
- Proven track record of delivering large scale projects especially in the commercial sector
- Ability to work to a tight programme
- Experience of delivering projects
- Strong leadership: you will be in charge of keeping a large work force of around 50 motivated to deliver the project to the highest standard
- Ideally With a Trade background, Current, valid CSCS card, ideally Manager
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel and Outlook
Electrical Project Managers with exposure to projects exceeding £80m in value are encouraged to apply for this role. If you are based in close proximity to London and have a vast amount of commercial experience please get in contact
If you would like more information on this vacancy or would like a confidential discussion regarding other opportunities which we have for Electrical Project Managers, please forward a current CV or give me a call on 07976 430 771 / 0207 760 7622