£60000 - £65000 per annum + plus package
about 2 months ago
Mechanical Project Manager based in central London.
The Salary ranges from £60-65k plus a package that includes competitive Salary Based on knowledge and experience + Car/Car Allowance + Pension + Health + Holiday.
Reporting to the Contracts Director, you will be responsible for managing multiple electrical installation projects across the commercial, residential, health, education and industrial sectors, you may also travel to other projects further away. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Procurement of materials and labour
- Management of directly employed and sub-contract/specialist labour
- Management of design process
- Overseeing HSE activities
- Liaising with clients of importance when acting as 'Principal Contractor'
- Overseeing multiple projects and ensuring a high quality of electrical services installation
- Programming, planning and reporting of all project management activities
- Building Services project management background with strong electrical engineering skill set
- Management of multiple projects - ideally with an individual electrical value of £1m and above
- Strong client facing skills
- Good level of I.T literacy and strong organisation skills
- A desire to embrace training and development and progress within a business
If you are interested or would like to know more information, please get in contact.