West End, London
about 2 months ago
1st Step Solutions are seeking to recruit a qualified Electrical Site Manager to join an M&E Client for a position based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join this exciting and progressive business who offer a complete range of mechanical, electrical and public health services.
· Manage site supervisors and subcontractors/specialists.
· Preparation of progress reports as required.
· Coordinate and liaise with suppliers, specialist subcontractors, installation, and construction teams.
· Undertake the materials take offs.
· To undertake daily safe start and toolbox talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
· Manage the implementation of the quality plans on site.
· Prepare weekly/monthly lookahead from the master programme.
· Technical point of contact with technical issues/queries on site.
· Attend daily briefings and site walks with main contractors and clients.
· Report to Project Manager.
· Progress Meetings/Reports.
· SMSTS or SSSTS.
· 18th Edition.
· Qualification in Building Services, Construction or Electrical trade background.
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in a site manager role in Electrical disciplines.
· Experience of dealing with multiple sub-contractors as part of complex, multi-disciplinary building projects.
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload. Developed problem solving skills, including the ability to manage conflicting work demands.
· Capacity to work independently with limited supervision.
· Excellent team player with the ability to lead and develop those within the team.
· Be able to undertake a continuous review of procedures to achieve and maintain best practice.
· Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to liaise and advise staff at all levels, both in written and verbal.
· Excellent problem solver with the ability to deliver high quality and practical solutions.
· To be flexible and work as part of a team.
· Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
· Must be very 'hands on' with can do attitude.
· Experienced with working on large mixed use developments.