City of London, London
£52500 - £55000 per annum + Package, Inc Health, Pension, Travel
13 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading top tier M&E contractor as an Electrical site manager. Our Client is London based working with multiple sites running so candidate must be OK to travel over the London area. My client invest heavily in training and is looking for a motivated dynamic individual to join there already successful team.
Applicants must have SSSTS and a trade background
Site Managers will be driven to deliver quality projects, and will take pride in their work.
With a willingness to take ownership and responsibility for projects and the teams working on them. Site Managers need to understand that building and managing relationships is key.
- With a Trade; Electrician
- Supervisor/Management experience
- SSSTS CITB (SSSTS) - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- Current, valid CSCS card, ideally Supervisor
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The role of Site Manager is to assist the Project Manager in implementing and delivering projects according to programme, budget and quality.
- Report on site progress to Project Manager
- Produce and manage two week look aheads
- Managing Sub Contractors to maintain programme targets
- Manage all Health and Safety on site to include Toolbox Talks
- Quality Control, Produce and Issue quality control documents, snag sheets and follow through to sign off
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover
- Review of the Scope, Produce RAMS Documents where required
- Issuing Technical Submittals of all equipment / packages under guidance of Project Manager
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Work closely with the Client to ensure all work is carried out correctly and within the allocated time.
- Maintain all required site documentation/permits/plant registers etc.