4 months ago
We are seeking to recruit a qualified Electrical Site Manager for a project in Slough.
Candidates will be required to manage the electrical services on site ensuring all management and administration of works are completed to the programme deadline and to the highest standard.
* Effective daily management of the contract including daily / weekly allocation and supervision of key tasks in line with the contract programme.
* Oversee daily / weekly programming of the contract and organisation of appropriate plant, labour and materials to ensure cost effective utilisation of all resources.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with the client, key suppliers and subcontractors.
* Effective progress monitoring of the contract to ensure it is running with programme and to budget, highlighting, recording and claiming where appropriate for delays, variations or problems.
* Assist in the development of valuations with client / suppliers on an agreed timescale.
* Ongoing liaison with key suppliers, buying team and contractors to ensure timely supply, delivery and installation of key items and base materials.
* Represent company at contract progress meetings.
* Promoting high standards of safety and quality with all employees and subcontractors on site.
* Review and regularly asses contract team to ensure all site personnel, including subcontractors are working to a high standard.
* Assist in the preparation and handover of operation / maintenance manuals to Clients.
* Ongoing mentoring and supervision of contracts team to encourage commercial and technical development.
* Any other duties as deemed by the Contracts Manager to be within the scope of your skills.
* NVQ/C&G Qualifications
* Minimum 2 years site manager experience
* Supervision/mentoring of other operatives
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Fire Marshall
* Asbestos Awareness