4 months ago
1st Step Solutions have a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to be based in Central London. Our client is a fast growing and ambitious Mechanical and Electrical Contractor who have one of the most prestigious portfolios of luxury residential and 5-star Hotel projects across London and the South East. The initial project which you will be based on is a luxury residential project in Kentish Town, North West London.
This project is worth £5m and the company have just started on site and the project is scheduled to last 13 months. They have several projects lined up and its an exciting time to join this fantastic organisation.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Electrical Supervisor who has a solid and stable engineering career history and has worked for contractors starting and completing large residential projects. Electrical Supervisors with experience of residential projects will be seriously considered for this role. They are keen to see Electrical Supervisors who have a track record of delivering successful projects in an Electrical sub-contracting environment and who are driven, focused and who enjoy solving all their client's technical issues.
Electrical Supervisor Duties:
Reporting to the Project Manager to implement and deliver projects according to the budget, timescales and quality assurance in line with the client's plan. The Electrical Supervisor will be required to supervisor all electrical installations, power and lighting and overseeing the testing and commissioning on several multi-million-pound projects. The Electrical Supervisor will also work closely with the Mechanical Supervisor, as well as liaising with sub-contractors to manage other packages and trades on site
* Strong technical awareness of electrical services
* Proven track record of delivering large scale projects especially in the commercial sector
* Ability to work to a tight programme and ensuring deadlines and scheduled handover dates are met.
* Supervisor or Site Management experience especially in residential or hotel projects
* Experience of delivering projects
* Strong leadership: you will be responsible of keeping a large work force of around 40 trade operatives motivated to deliver the project to the highest standard
* SMSTS or SSSTS as well as an Advanced CSCS card
* First aid qualified with strong knowledge of workplace health and safety procedures
* Ideally with a Trade; Electrical background,
* A working knowledge of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel and Outlook
Electrical Supervisors with stable work backgrounds with good access to the London area are encouraged to apply for this role. If you would like more information on this vacancy or would like a confidential discussion regarding other opportunities which we have for Electrical Supervisors, please forward a current CV or give me a call on 07976 430 771 or 0207 760 7622