£230 - £250 per day
8 months ago
Electrical Supervisor - Stratford
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Supervisor for a residential job in Stratford.
This is a 52 week program, so we are looking for candidates that can show longevity in previous roles and the ability to run a project from start through to completion, overseeing install, commissioning & testing and handover to client.
* Scheduling of works to meet programme
* Management of direct and subcontractor staff
* H&S management
* Take offs and procurement of plant and materials
* Toolbox talks and site inductions
* RAMS review and submittal
* Progress reporting
* Overseeing Testing and Inspection for handover
* Electrical qualification - City & Guilds / NVQ
* 1st Aid
* Experience in shell and core installations
If you are interested in hearing more about the client, please apply or get in touch on the information provided.