6 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Supervisor in Central London.
This is a permanent role, so we are looking for candidates that can show longevity in previous roles and the ability to run a project from start through to completion, overseeing install, commissioning & testing and handover to client.
- Scheduling of works to meet programme.
- Management of direct and subcontractor staff.
- H&S management.
- Take offs and procurement of plant and materials.
- Toolbox talks and site inductions.
- RAMS review and submittal.
- Progress reporting.
- Overseeing Testing and Inspection for handover.
- Electrical qualification - City & Guilds / NVQ.
- 1st Aid.
- Experience in shell and core installations.
If you are interested in hearing more about the client, please apply or get in touch on the information provided.