3 months ago
1st Step Solutions are working with a leading M&E contractor who are looking for an Electrical Supervisor to work on site on a fit out project in London.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
The successful candidate will join an already established electrical team on the Construction phase of this project. The project is a Mechanical and Electrical installation and has a project value in excess of £5M.
Electrical Supervisor roles and responsibilities are to deliver:
* To support the Construction Manager
* To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
* To assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules
* To ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
* To carry out inspection checks and internal audit
* To manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working
* To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate
Electrical Supervisor will have the following qualifications:
* SSSTS Qualification
* Trade or Engineering Qualification
Electrical Supervisor will have the following experience:
* A Electrical trade background
* At least 5 years in a Supervisors role on Commercial projects over £5M
* At least 5 years experience on UK Commercial projects
The hours are as follows:
* Monday to Thursday - 08.00-17.00PM , Friday- 08.00am-16.00pm , Saturday - 08.00am - 13.00 or up to 15.00pm
* Basic rate up to 37.5 hours
* 30 minutes deducted for lunch breaks
Contract (JIB Rates dependant on what JIB card you hold) or permanent placements will be considered for this role.