£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + company van
6 months ago
1st Step Solutions have a new opportunity for an Electrician to join a small, family-run, friendly company in the South East. The Electrician role is client-facing and mobile, with the Electrician travelling to various sites throughout London and Kent. The Electrician will be working mainly on Domestic (Social Housing) projects with opportunities to join some Commercial and Industrial projects.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary, in line with the current market (dependant on qualifications)
- Company van provided
- Company Phone / Tablet provided
- 110v Drill & PPE provided
- Weekly fuel reimbursement
- Market-leading benefits scheme, including company pension
- Experience working on various sites
- 5+ years of experience
- JIB Gold Card (NVQ Level 3)
- 18th Edition
- 2391 Test and Inspect (Desired, but not essential)
You will be required to provide the following:
- Recent references where you have performed similar duties.
- Proof of your industry certification
- Proof of your right to work in the UK
If you are interested in the position or wish to discuss further please call the South East Trades team on 0207 846 7622 or email .