South West Recruitment Team
over 1 year ago
Want to work for one of the UK's leading engineering and facilities services contractors?
Then look no further as 1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, for Electricians to work on a long term industrial project in Reading.
The positions are permanent (on the books) with our client paid on a PAYE basis. Four and five day shift patterns are available with working weeks ranging from 42 - 50 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, experience and knowledge:
- JIB Electricians Card
- IPAF 3a & 3b Licence
- Previous experience working in an industrial environment (Nuclear, MOD etc)
- Good understanding for H&S requirements
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide any relevant trade cards (JIB, CSCS, Skill card etc), a CV/recent work history, 2 recent work references (within the last 2 years) and proof of right to work in the UK (Passport or Visa).
1. 'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
2. Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
3. Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.
You can now follow us and pick up all the latest work opportunities on Facebook (search 1st Step Solutions) on your Facebook page.