Los Angeles, California
3 months ago
* Produces and supervises the production of miscellaneous shop, fabrication and embed drawings, and delegate's workload to junior staff.
* Checks shop and fabrication drawings and verifies accuracy and conformance with contract documents.
* Coordinates and supervises shop drawing submittals to meet schedule requirements.
* Coordinates and supervises material releases to meet schedule requirements.
* Provides liaison with outside engineering sources and verifies all areas requiring calculations are reviewed.
* Coordinates Benson's work with other trades (i.e., precast, structural, window washing, skylights, interior finish, mechanical).
* Coordinates shop drawings with structural calculations.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* Ability to meet strict deadlines.
* Unitized Curtain Wall experience required
* Revit and Auto CAD experience required