2 months ago
City of London
6 Month FTC
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor based in the City of London who are recruiting for an Environmental Advisor on a 6 month FTC with high possibility for the position to go permanent. With a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer, along with a great company culture this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to transition into a large company to continue their development.
- To manage and provide the company with competent Environmental & Sustainability advice and information.
- To educate others and work at the Client facing part of the business for these areas.
- To assist in the development of the EMS and ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory and best practice standards.
- To assist the company with documentation systems and complete assessments/inspections.
- To be involved in internal & external audit processes.
- To assist projects with their Environmental & Sustainability requirements.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience of similar role.
- Knowledge of client focus environment and implementing strategic planning to improve standards.
- Building trust with key stakeholders in business.
- Involved in training programmes, and having knowledge of different training techniques.
- HSEQ Department function experience.
- IEMA Practitioner Member.
- Degree within an environmental discipline is preferred.
- Internal Auditor.
- Knowledge of BREEAM.