Up to £19305.00 per annum
3 months ago
1st Step Solutions have a requirement for an experienced Environmental Task Force Operator, based in Essex.
* To undertake litter picking of open spaces, roadside verges, woodlands and cycleways, gardening and other environmental projects with safety, efficiency and courtesy.
* To work within a team of vulnerable adults (individuals with learning difficulties, disabilities and mental health issues), sharing work and life skills in gardening, landscaping and social interaction with a view to developing individual independence and self-sufficiency.
* Reporting to the Environmental Task Force Supervisor.
* To carry out litter picking and other duties as directed by ETF Supervisors.
* To carry out grass cutting of OAP Gardens.
* To work with team leaders collecting and cleaning of fly tipped rubbish and litter picking hotspots and other projects.
* To be able to work alone or in a team as instructed.
* To undertake other duties as and when required.
* Promote the Health & Safety of oneself and others whilst at work.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Basic knowledge and understanding of health & safety .
* Have an awareness and understanding of Equality and Diversity.
* Have good verbal communication skills.
* Be polite, courteous, tactful, conscientious and flexible.
* Can use own initiative.
* Able to work independently or as part of a team.
* Able to work in all weathers.
* Neat and tidy appearance.
* Hold a valid driving license.